Thursday, February 24, 2011

Story 25 (Step 5)

"Story 25", Acrylic On Canvas, 122cm x 122cm, Year: 2011.

Today I paid a lot of attention painting the train scene, where I always do some reading on train while I am standing; most of the time, I prefer standing in the middle of the train because that is where the air-con comes from (Singapore weather is always too hot for me!).  Halfway through, my wife advised me not to use too many striking colours such as red and yellow everywhere, because it may end up everywhere seems important, and the viewers may not know where to focus...  Yah, I agree with her, sometimes it is good to listen to my wife...  I mean sometimes only...Hahahaha!

By the way, today's scanning shows that my little one (still in my wife's belly, 5 months already) is girl!  Soooooooo happy (God knows and grants my desire!!!! :-)

No comments: