Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time & Space - Sweet Memory 2 (Step 3)

"Time & Space - Sweet Memory 2", Acrylic On Canvas, 122cm x 122cm, Year: 2011.

This time I painted myself hidden under my grandmother's bed - to avoid my father - that was the time he caned me badly... I did not even know why he was always angry with me during that period??!! :-(

Another scene that I added in, was about frequently playing badminton 'with the wall' in the living room after school, and sometimes joined in by my second brother for a double-play. It happened once that I hit and broke my grandfather's photo glass-frame on the wall, which I denied and 'pushed' everything to my brother's doing...  However, of course finally my mother and grandmother somehow found out I was the culprit... :-( 

Painting along the way, I also added in my friend and his mother on the left side of the painting... :-)

No comments: