Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Dream : Story-Making (2)

Sealed Warriors

"Sealed Warriors" was another idea that I had last year. I wanted to show a group of christian characters having fellowship with God, serving God and facing fierce challenges from the evil one.
In the story, there would be six or seven characters, all of them brave and strong. Everyone owned a sword which represented God's Word. I had even planned to have their right hands imprinted with the seal of a cross - as an identity of "Sealed Warriors"! Ha! So far, my idea has birthed forth only a few sketches though. More to come...
Note: I am thinking - if there are christians who do cartooning, it would be great to come together to publish our works! But so far, not many christian artists, whom I know, can do cartooning; or even if they can do, they are not so interested, or just too busy...Let's hope we can fulfil this dream someday...

1 comment:

Suyun said...

am I included as one of the "who can draw cartoons" Christians? Can just draw sheep? If can, then can consider publishing a collection or holding a Christian comic exhibition?