Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thank you, Doctor Yong!


For over a decade, I used to live in Yishun with my mother, grandmother and two brothers, and till recently have frequented a clinic downstairs, owned by my family doctor-Doctor Yong. He is not only a good doctor, but has also been an excellent counsellor and friend to me all these years. He always encourages me whenever I feel troubled, giving me advice on how to overcome obstacles in life...
Even though I got married and moved to the west in 2002, I still visit Doctor Yong when I am unwell, and get medicine from him. However, recently I have decided to try consulting another doctor nearby, as it has been quite time-consuming to travel between the west and Yishun. This new doctor's treatment has been satisfactory so far... Nevertheless, I would like to express my gratitude to Doctor Yong for his care all these years, and hope that he may get to see this blogpost dedicated to him one day...
"Thank you, Doctor Yong!"

No comments: