Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Story 26 (Step 3)

"Story 26", Acrylic On Canvas, 122cm x 122cm, Year: 2011.

Now I input three con friends (as they used to cheated my $) in my painting: they are in grey colour and their faces are being 'cut out' from my painting (no longer are my friends).

On the extreme right, I had painted a man and a teenage girl (my publication company boss and his daughter) in colour; almost every week, I go to meet this man for new illustration projects, and occasionally, I also get to meet his adorable daughter.

In the centre, I added in another lady (who is already married to a  American Chinese husband), but we have lost touch with one another for years. We used to go for quite a number of movies.

Along the way, I called up some of my friends to ask permission whether I could put them in my painting or not.  Of course some of them refused but some were quite happy about it! :-)

No comments: