Saturday, July 05, 2008

Free

"Free", Acrylic On Canvas, Year: 2008(Private Collection)

This painting was developed after the work "Fly Free" (as seen below). I chose a bigger canvas to show a larger, more spacious sky to put in more people flying in the sky. The grey portion below are not buildings; in fact, they represent wells protruding into the sky (they actually also look like factory chimneys...; it is good to let viewer interpret in various ways though).

The painting shows if people in faith can be simple as children, they can be free and "fly" beyond their trapped situations (represented as the wells).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

Occasionally, you see the written content, very good, I like!
Personalized signatures:金游棋牌,唐人游,游戏茶苑,本地棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,常州棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all